Friday, January 30, 2009

Travis & Julie... & Josie too!












I met Travis & Julie at Bridal Spectacular. I quite vividly remember sitting down with them and explaining our FUN and EASY process for hiring a wedding photographer. Just a couple of days after the show, I received a call from Travis, who expressed a huge interest in meeting for a FREE e-session. I happened to have time open the very next day, and we went out and took some fun shots. T & J claimed that they didn't like having their photos taken and don't have any pictures of them. I tried my best to put them at ease, and I think they felt more comfortable having their little Josie along for the session.
When Travis came back the following week to put down the remainder of his deposit, he informed me that they might be adding another addition to the family... apparently Josie needs a playmate.
Can't wait for the wedding, you two!

No comments: