Friday, March 6, 2009

Staying strong...

He came up from behind me as I was washing the dishes and wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his cheek next to mine. He didn't even have to say it, but I know that Terrence was telling me how much he loved me. We've been through a lot these last few months and have to remind ourselves to focus on all of the positive things.
Yesterday, we hung out at Peter Piper's Pizza with Terrence's best friend, Alex from highschool. Just 5 years ago the guys were still bachelors, into the nightlife scene and not the least bit focused on starting a family. It just amazes me where God has brought us. We have a beautiful family, two absolutely adorable children, a thriving business, and a strong marriage. Alex has a son now and has another little one on the way. He and his wifey couldn't be happier! What a blessing Elvira has been in Alex's life.
Isaiah had so much fun running around the arcade area and had a blast pressing all of the buttons and watching them light up as he retrieved his tickets. Of course, I took a bunch of photos and will have to post them, along with all of the other events I've been meaning to post but haven't gotten around to yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzi, great hanging out yesterday! We'll have to do it again soon. :)

And can't wait to meet Terrence sometime! You'll have to get him out to a PUG meetup... Or at least a for a little movie night.